k) I am a Principal Investigator with an SNSF Starting/Consolidator grant. Recently, I have been awarded a professorship by my host institution. Is it possible to reallocate the funds attributed to my own salary to finance additional personnel?

​Yes, the budget allocated to the PI’s salary can be used for a different purpose. No amendment to the grant agreement is needed, but the PI needs to send the SNSF a written request and justification concerning the reallocation of the funds and the employment of additional personnel.