a) I am employed as a doctoral student in an SNSF project and would like to do research abroad during my dissertation; what should I do?

​Doctoral students employed in SNSF research projects can apply for a mobility grant in order to conduct part of their doctoral thesis abroad by agreement with the principal investigator. The mobility grant is awarded as a supplementary grant within the scope of an ongoing SNSF project. In such a situation, the SNSF would ask you to use this supplementary measure specifically for doctoral students employed in an SNSF project.​