g) Is it possible during the stay abroad of a Postdoc.Mobility fellowship to return or stay in a research location that is the same as the place where one was educated?

A further stay or return at the institution of education, where the bachelor's or master's degree (or equivalent) or the PhD was obtained, is formally not possible. However, a research stay at the same geographic location (e.g. city) but at a different institution (other than the institution of education) is formally possible. In this context, it should nevertheless be noted that the expected extent of mobility represents an important evaluation criterion. It is a primary aim of the mobility fellowships to promote the mobility and related aspects (promotion of the scientific independence, improvement of the scientific/academic profile).