k. In which Swiss research institutions can I conduct my SNSF Eccellenza Professorial Fellowship?

All publicly funded research institutions in Switzerland are eligible, i.e. universities, university hospitals, universities of applied sciences, universities of teacher education, research centres (e.g., PSI, EMPA, EAWAG) or institutes of postgraduate education (e.g., IDIAP, IHEID). However, an Eccellenza grantee must be employed at a Swiss higher education institution that is accredited (see list).