Do I have to show that I have worked as a researcher in Switzerland?

​You do not need to have any existing links to Switzerland, but your future research under the PRIMA grant will have to be conducted at a Swiss higher education institution. At the same time, you should aspire to a career as professor at a higher education institution in Switzerland.