7a) I would like to conduct my research project together with applicants working abroad. How should I proceed?

​​​If the partner abroad does not bear any responsibility for the project or make a substantial contribution, you can claim collaboration costs for your project or assign project partner status to your partner abroad. If the partner abroad is supposed to be co-responsible for the project or if you developed the research idea together with them, there are two options for cross-border collaboration - Money follows Co-operation Line and the Lead Agency process. Please refer to the special SNSF web pages devoted to these topics.