l) I do not have a permanent position at a university. Can I submit a Sinergia proposal in spite of this?

Yes, if you have a position at a higher education institution for the planned duration of the Sinergia project, or if you have received an written assurance to this effect. In addition, you have to meet the SNSF requirements with regard to research experience (4 years after the doctorate).