9b) I will be starting in a new job abroad before I can complete my ongoing project. What will happen with my SNSF project?

​When you move abroad, your project can be transferred to the same place, provided you continue to meet the eligibility requirements for applicants. What is more, your project can still be administered in Switzerland. You need to apply to the SNSF for both of these measures.