d) I do not have a doctorate (PhD or MD-PhD). Am I eligible to submit a proposal to Spark?

If you do not have a doctorate, you should have completed at least three years of research work as your main source of income since obtaining your higher education degree. Such research work will be regarded as equivalent to a doctorate.