NRP 25 "City and Traffic"
The National Research Programme "City and Traffic" (NRP 25) was concerned with the dynamics of cities and their surrounding environments, in respect of
- the promotion of quality of life and protection of the natural environment;
- ensuring the functioning of the city in national and international contexts;
- overcoming the challenges of traffic mobility taking into account the economic, commercial and social requirements of the future.
The programme strived to achieve increased development of individual creative capacities and support for collaboration between social movements, the economy and communities at all levels.
|Facts and figures|
|Overall grant||CHF 12,000,000|
|President of the Expert Group||René L. Frey|
|Programme Director||Peter Güller|
|Completion of research work||1995|
- Güller P., Breu T., "Städte mit Zukunft - ein Gemeinschaftswerk", vdf-Verlag, Zürich, 1996
- Güller P., Breu T., "Conjuguer l'urbain au futur - une entreprise collective", vdf-Verlag, Zürich, 1996