NRP 41 "Transport and Environment: Interactions Switzerland / Europe"
The National Research Programme "Transport and Environment: Interactions Switzerland / Europe" (NRP 41) intends to become a think-tank for sustainable transport policy. It shall supply contributions from all relevant disciplines towards the efficient and sustainable satisfaction of mobility needs.
The main focus is on the complex limits of mobility, in particular those resulting from the protection of humans and the environment, as well as the economy (competitiveness) of Switzerland and her regions. Furthermore, special attention is given to Switzerland in the European context.
|Facts & figures|
|Framework budget||CHF 10'000'000|
|President of experts||Francis-Luc Perret, EPF Lausanne|
|Programme coordinator||Felix Walter, ecoplan, Bern|
|End of research||2001|
Final results and further information
- The Future rests in Mobility management (S1) (PDF, 492 KB) (PDF)
- Freight Traffic - market or Regulation? (S2) (PDF, 413 KB) (PDF)
- A Critical Ecological Assessment of Transport (S3) (PDF, 840 KB) (PDF)
- Fair Pricing and Fair Competition (S4) (PDF, 485 KB) (PDF)
- Transport telematics on a sustainable path? (S5) (PDF, 1 MB) (PDF)
- Does a Swissmetro come out of the tunnel? (S6) (PDF, 361 KB) (PDF)
- Pay more attention to Europe - and influence it! (S7) (PDF, 327 KB) (PDF)
- Towards Sustainable Transport Policies (S8) (PDF, 1,2 MB) (PDF)
- Abstracts of the reports of NRP 41 (S9) (PDF, 576 KB) (PDF)