Swiss Science Prize Marcel Benoist
Thomas Berger awarded 2021 Prize
Thomas Berger has shown that online psychotherapy works. For his groundbreaking research, he receives the Marcel Benoist Swiss Science Prize.
Making a difference to our lives
Each year since 1920, the Marcel Benoist Foundation has awarded a prize for excellent, original and innovative research that is relevant to our lives. Candidates for the prize are established scientists who are seen as having the potential to achieve further outstanding results. The prizemoney is 250,000 Swiss francs.
Selecting a winner has been the responsibility of the SNSF since 2018. The entire research community is able to submit proposals in an open nomination process.
Videos of the prizewinners so far
- Swiss Science Prize Marcel Benoist 2021: Submit proposals now
- Rudolf Aebersold awarded 2020 Prize
- 2020 Marcel Benoist Swiss Science Prize: Nominations still possible
- Nicola Spaldin awarded Swiss Science Prize Marcel Benoist
- Swiss Science Prize Marcel Benoist: It’s worth nominating someone
- Swiss Science Prize Marcel Benoist 2019: Submit nominations now
- Peace researcher receives major science prize
- Marcel Benoist Swiss Science Prize is awarded to Lars-Erik Cederman
- Benoist Prize: "Great opportunity for humanities and social sciences"
- Swiss Science Prize Marcel Benoist 2018: Submit nominations now